Reasons I want to buy now: My Evo is not working well and driving me NUTS! 4S would be compatible (chargers, etc) with my husbands 4s and kids itouches. The 4s is a sure thing...in that I KNOW it works well, good battery life, people are happy with it, etc. I could get one NOW What if the "5" is buggy or has issues (poor battery life, etc) Reasons I think I should wait: I would like a larger screen (as I am used to the Evo). I tend to like to have the latest gadget (when possible ) Don't want to kick myself if the "5" is waay better. Don't want to have an outdated, obsolete phone for the next 20 months. I have debated this in my head and am driving myself crazy! Just don't know what to do...ughhh!