Creating new id

UGAchick

Nov 1, 2013
When I created new account for my new 5s and went into Apple store it popped up a screen of stuff to download for free that might be of assistance. One I remember was iMovie.

I thought I clicked not now. How do I get that list back or anyone know what was on the list so I can go back and download them? Thanks!

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
When I created new account for my new 5s and went into Apple store it popped up a screen of stuff to download for free that might be of assistance. One I remember was iMovie.

I thought I clicked not now. How do I get that list back or anyone know what was on the list so I can go back and download them? Thanks!
Try tapping on the "featured" section. It has a free list of good apps and at the bottom are some "collections". Not all in the "collections" are free.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1390141937.314628.jpg

Feb 12, 2014

Impeach obama