Creating Text Groups

Jan 26, 2009
Does anyone know how to create an SMS group so that, for example, I have specific contacts who I go to movies with, I can select "Movie Friends" and it will text everyone in that group?

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Does anyone know how to create an SMS group so that, for example, I have specific contacts who I go to movies with, I can select "Movie Friends" and it will text everyone in that group?
You can't do that on the iPhone - a great feature that I miss from my old mobile! ;)

Maybe if you're jailbroken, but I don't know.

Jan 26, 2009
Thanks Picazzo! That sucks, but it is what it is...I just got the new iPhone 4 days ago and love it so much I think I'll not get worked up over it. Thanks again!

S

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
You have to go into your sms and make a new text and where you put the persons name tap it and a blue circle with a + sign put all the ppl you want to send a text to and it will make a mass txt.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks Picazzo! That sucks, but it is what it is...I just got the new iPhone 4 days ago and love it so much I think I'll not get worked up over it. Thanks again!

S
You're welcome, and yes! - the iPhone is a wonderful piece of mobile + more. Maybe some update in the future will include the "Group Messaging"!?

Jan 26, 2009
thanks, but I know how to mass text...group texting is different. Thanks anyways though. =)