Credit card case

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by reginaalear, Oct 3, 2015.

1. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

I'm going on vacation to Florida in a week and would really like to get a case that holds my cards. What is a good protective case that will also hold my cards and maybe a little bit of cash? I'd rather have something that isn't very pricey since I only plan to use it for a week, but if it's a good enough case then price isn't a issue. I appreciate any feedback.

2. Mthoroughbred

Mthoroughbred Contributor
    Silver

I personally don’t like those kind of cases its bad enough to loose your phone but your credit cards and phone hmmmm lol

3. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

Did you check Amazon or EBay? Those may be your best option for a low cost case to use for a short period of time.

4. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

Yeah I checked on Amazon and I saw some I liked but most of them said it could be Nov before I get them. I think I will check eBay

5. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

I've purchased several cases on eBay at very reasonable prices. Just make sure to narrow your search to US to avoid the long shipping times if you are leaving on vacation soon.