Cro-Mag Rally Review

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
Over all I think that this is one of the better games out there, the graphics are close to those of my psp. Using the censors of the phone to turn is really cool.

Things I don't like:
There is only two characters

Pics:

Title page:

Second page you see in the game:

You can gather or race:

The levels that you can play are cool and about 5 to chose from:

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
**sorry i had to make another page, it only let me post so many pics per post**

Only two characters:

The cars are cool, and they show the speed, turn control and other things to know about the cars that you chose:

And a game screen shot:

If you have 10 bucks to spare, get this!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
What do you mean turbo option?
Like to make it go super fast? If you do, the thing that makes you go super fast is the thunder bolt that you pick up in the race.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
What do you mean turbo option?
Like to make it go super fast? If you do, the thing that makes you go super fast is the thunder bolt that you pick up in the race.
yes that what i mean, cool, did not notice that, does the bolt thrust you or can you save it and activate it with a button?

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I agree jj, i like this game much better than monkey ball. One reason is you can set the sensitivity of your steering so it is very responsive to your hand.
Monkey ball dosent have that yet, but maybe in an update it will.
thee best game app i think so far.

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
I got this game, last Friday. It's a great game and works really well on the phone.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
one thing that is happening to me is that my phone keeps vibrating during the game play and i can t find a way to stop it. it drains the battery after a long time of playing...

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
one thing that is happening to me is that my phone keeps vibrating during the game play and i can t find a way to stop it. it drains the battery after a long time of playing...
Yeah. Mine too. I don't even know why it does it. Im not bumping in to things or anything when it does it...

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I think it does that when you throw an oil slick and accidentily drive over it,...i wonder if turning off the vibrate feature in settings might fix this...

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I think it does that when you throw an oil slick and accidentily drive over it,...i wonder if turning off the vibrate feature in settings might fix this...
I don't think thats why. I was going smoothly, didn't crash, didn't collect anything, and didn't throw anything.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
I am thoroughly enjoying MotoRacer, though it is hard. Will probably purchase Cro mag rally soon, though. Looking forward to it even more now :)