Croucher's new username

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Hi all,

Just to let you know ive changed my username to iNinja. This needed to be done for some reasons outside my control :(

Just thought id let people know!

A

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Someone on another forum tried to stalk / abuse me. My old username is my surname and this person either took offense to one of my posts or liked my avatar ;)

Just not worth the hasstle of having a username that people can actually find you on facebook or whatever on! lol

MrEous

Silver
Dec 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
Very true...well, congrats on the new username.

Ninjas > *
lol

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I think TheApple may be a little PO'd with your avatar. Mark
I didn't mind it too much. I just went looking for where it came from, because I didn't put that wallpaper together. I'm just lucky it wasn't my avatar with a big red circle with a slash over it!:sneaky:

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I didn't mind it too much. I just went looking for where it came from, because I didn't put that wallpaper together. I'm just lucky it wasn't my avatar with a big red circle with a slash over it!:sneaky:
Haha, if only I'd known how to! ;)

I hadn't noticed your avatar in all seriousness, but I liked the one I picked - combines my 2 obessions! Lol

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Was the stalking/abuse the result of you being a Man UTD fan? Hope you have lost that guy. I can never understand how someone can devote that kind of time to online stalking. They must not have much of a life.