Crying Sorority Girl

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Girl sobs in a car about setting off the fire alarm while her friend tries to control her own laughter.

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

"So many people do bad things, and I didn't mean to"

"Maybe I'll just sweep... I'LL SWEEP THE FLOOR!"

"I just wanted to make it snow!"

**Back Story**
Apparently, she wanted to make the hallway appear that it had snow in it, so she decided to use a fire extinguisher (this is something that her dad has successfuly done in the past). Instead of there just being a "little poof", the entire hallway filled with chemicals that caused the fire alarm to go off in the middle of the night during finals week.

Now this is her in the car upset that everyone at Alpha Chi (the sorority she wants to be in and presumably those who live where the fire alarm went off) hates her. She explains how she isn't a bad person and it was just an accident.

Hilarity Ensues.

Press ze Thanks button if you laughed lol. :D

Mo Lester

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
I laughed hard, good post

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
thats p*ss funny. lol.

how gutted would you be doing something as stupid as that

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
When did girls start talking like this? I'm young, but I don't remember my older sisters ever talking like this. The whole Valley-girl thing... where did that come from?

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
youngbinks showed me this when I visited him at UF and I have since made it a phenomenon amongst my friends. It's awesome. She can't even escape cyber torment on Facebook...

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
youngbinks showed me this when I visited him at UF and I have since made it a phenomenon amongst my friends. It's awesome. She can't even escape cyber torment on Facebook...

At this rate, She's going to become an internet Meme. Youtube/Facebook/Revver/Digg/College Humour etc.

Funny thing is after the internets, the media grabs a hold of it, then she's on Goodmorning America, Todayshow, Extra the list goes on lol.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Is she the sister of the "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" guy (if he is a guy)?

--
Mike

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Is she the sister of the "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" guy (if he is a guy)?

--
Mike
Chris Crocker is a guy. Scary one at that.

He's another example of Internet Meme stardom. Rumour has it he has a reality tv show now...of course this comes after the internet blows up with it, then it reaches the media, and talk shows.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL

He's another example of Internet Meme stardom. Rumour has it he has a reality tv show now...of course this comes after the internet blows up with it, then it reaches the media, and talk shows.
Off Topic a little, The whiney "Brittney Boy" has the same name as my boss. I like finding the Seth Green parody and playing loud enough for him to hear.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona

Strange as it may seem, I think he might do well with a TV show. He's certainly creative.

--
Mike

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
At first, I thought she was on something. Maybe she was. Who knows?

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I didn't laugh, seriously, that is depressing to watch. A girl crying so hard and from her heart just because she did a mistake that could kick her out of the sorority (it's their loss kicking a good girl like that) is really sad and I feel sorry for her.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Ahem. I see Tarek's got a crush on somebody...

--
Mike