Csi:eic

guest0320

Silver
Nov 11, 2007
I will be unable to make my suggestions to PDS about investigating his theft until tomorrow.
This evening I am having dinner with an old friend who is also a New York State Trooper. I am planning on discussing the theft with him and ask him for his thoughts.

I am curious: Since there are so many brilliant people on this board that care about PDS and his loss, I propose a question during my absence:

How would each of you proceed as to locating the guilty party in PDS's theft?

There are no right and wrong answers, I am curious to know how each of you would address this problem.
And I may learn somthing as well.

Dana

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
kids in school love to brag. I'd keep my ears to the ground in all circles, especially amongst jocks that know their way around a locker room and would know schedules of when people are in and out. I'd also think if anyone was recently kicked off a team perhaps because of drug use. Druggies always need money.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Personally, I'd leave it to authorities. Not necessarily the best solution, I know, but the safest.

Let's keep in mind PDS's age, folks.

No offense, dude. I just want to keep you in one piece.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
keep an ear out, that is what i suggest too.. ask everyone you know to keep an ear out too..

S

Starry

Where's Horatio when we need him! *Howling*

PDS... Karma... remember it... K A R M A and definitely file a police report so when the dork who stole it screws up and brags... you have something to nail him with... :)

Just food for thought my dear :)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
set some bait, and use them for wrestling practice.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I'm with Starry (love your avatar by the way, it came out so cute!), I totally believe in KARMA!

S

Starry

Thanks... this is like the 5th one someone has made for me... I haven't a clue WHO to thank :(

H

Hayesimus

anyone wanna clue me into what was stolen?

H

Hayesimus

yeah i obviously found the other thread already. Thanks Belinda. :p