Cupertino parking lot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mLane

Jun 26, 2007
Has anyone noticed that the Google earth image of the Apple Cupertino campus has not even on car in the parking lot!?

What does this mean?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

soloudinhere

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
The parking lots are full of cars. The large gray areas in the images are the roofs of the buildings. The parking lots are the gray areas around the edges of the image, which clearly have cars in them.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It means they're all out getting crunk after announcing the iTunes activations and great rate plans. They know their stock is going through the roof and they'll all be able to retire in Cabo by the time they're 40.:)

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
It means they're all out getting crunk after announcing the iTunes activations and great rate plans. They know their stock is going through the roof and they'll all be able to retire in Cabo by the time they're 40.:)
Yeah, I wish the stock was going through the roof. Its been down the last few days. Right now its at 121.66 down .68 from yesterday. Still waaaay up from when I bought it but I thought it would be higher right now. Especially after the rate plan announcements. Oh well, I guess its true, Buy on rumour, Sell on news.

- SR