Cupertino

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I am going on a road trip to San Francisco, Cupertino is on my way. I am wondering if anyone has been to the Apple Campus as they call it or the Apple company store there and is it even worth stopping. I heard it's a huge place with very beautiful grounds. But is it worth it? Anyone? I know it's kind of a nerdy, geeky thing to do. What do you think? I will post pictures on irovr on Thursday if I decide to go.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I don't find it nerdy at all. I'd love to go there if I had the chance. I'm not sure if it's worth it or not as I've never been there, but if I could I would.. Even without having seen it before. When you get there, can you tell Steve something for me? ;)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
i've been in the bay area twice in the past year. you staying strictly down by cupertino or venturing elsewhere as well? if you get the chance, you really should make the drive north and hit up napa or sonoma, all the vineyards and countryside is really an experience.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
^haha i was wondering the same thing, looks like a fail to me lol

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
i've been in the bay area twice in the past year. you staying strictly down by cupertino or venturing elsewhere as well? if you get the chance, you really should make the drive north and hit up napa or sonoma, all the vineyards and countryside is really an experience.
I am going to see a family member sing in a concert in San Francisco. I wish I could go further North, I have never been further but since I am coming from the south I am stopping in places like Monterey and Carmel. We are also going to Great America in Santa Clara which is not to far from Cupertino. I bought tickets to go inside the Alcatraz prison tour. It kinda sucks because it's suppose to rain on Fri. and Sat. I am leaving in the morning. For all you irovr people I shall post pictures throughout the trip.
Thanks for the advice, I think we will stop since it's so close and on the way just to see. I am curious about the Apple Company store.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
do us a solid while you're there... stop in and demand Jobs approve Slingplayer.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
I quoted your double post, showing you the same post that was already there. Basically, I was saying you double posted.
lol, that was a glitch. im Guessing i posted at the very same second someone else did, so it put the same message above and below his.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Just thought I'd post some pictures for you guys. I went on Friday, it was very nice. I went to the company store and walked around the outside of the campus. You are not allowed in unless you know someone. The lobby was beautiful with a huge iLife banner in the center. It looked like it would be an awesome place to work. There were people or employees walking, running, or bicycling everywhere with macbooks in hand. The store was like a regular Apple store but with clothing, accessories, coffee mugs, key chains, etc. These are a few pictures I took with my iPhone: