Current AT&T users can help people swithing save some money

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
AT&T has a referral program that earns both parties a $25 AT&T gift card.

https://referral.wireless.att.com/home/landing.do

It is limited to 5 referrals a year so you can not get rich with it, and it would make no sense to spam it.

I have 3 referrals left to use. So if you are switching from another carrier PM me you email address and I will send you the link to follow after you activate your iPhone. Edit: I just noticed I need you first name also.

Hopefully other current AT&T users will post here and offer there referrals and everyone switching from another carrier can get a $25 gift card.

And current AT&T user can earn up to $125 each.

UPDATE: I am out of referrals, please PM the next AT&T user that posted in this thread for.

iPhoneObsessed

Bronze
May 9, 2007
Hattiesburg, MS
www.myspace.com
I'm willing to do this as well.. if anyone wants to email/pm me. (I'm an existing AT&T customer)

Edit: Now Registered.. 5 referrals to go. :) you can email me at b/c I check that more often than here.

Edit (1:34 PM Central): I still have 3 referrals left. Email me! (this is the best idea ever) :laugh2:

Edit (2:11 PM Central): 2 Left. Email me if you'd like one. I go to work at 3:45 pm so I was hoping to get rid of the last 2 before then. :)

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I am a current ATT user and am willing to do this, tell me what to do
Go to this link
and register to be a referrer then you just the need the email addresses of the persons you are referring. Once they are activated, they click the link in the email AT&T sent to them on your behalf and you each get a $25 gift card.

I have already done this twice with a friend that got two blackjacks and left verizon to get them. That is why I only have 3 left.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
WOW! That rocks!

I will post back here tonight after I decide which email address I am going to activate my phone with. Or does that matter? I assume AT&T matches email addresses to determine when you have activated, right?

- SR

FeistyGirl

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Glen Burnie, MD
This is awsome indeed!

I am a current AT&T user, so anyone wanting a referal just IM/PM/Email me and I'll hook you up! (and myself in the process hehehe)

Email:
Yahoo IM: feistymdcpl

:cool:

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I have one referral left. So Pm me your email address and first name.

I will post when I am full and then people can move to @mdixon1988 and so on down the list. We should try to keep some order to this so it does not turn in to a gmail/joost invite type thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
gonna give a quick shout to 420reg and the rest of you current AT&T customers for making this happen! $25 goes a long way for me right now, err rather after friday :D

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
Current ATT customer here as well and I just set myself up as well and since I've never referred anyone, I have five referrals open. Just go ahead and PM me here with your email and first name and I'll get that set up for you.

This is awesome and I'm so glad we can help each other out!

davenport

Jun 21, 2007
25 bucks

Go to this link
and register to be a referrer then you just the need the email addresses of the persons you are referring. Once they are activated, they click the link in the email AT&T sent to them on your behalf and you each get a $25 gift card.

I have already done this twice with a friend that got two blackjacks and left verizon to get them. That is why I only have 3 left.

I am also an att user. u can email me at if u would like to use me also.