Current AT&T users can help people swithing save some money

rabergnc

May 31, 2007
Is there an expiration on the gift card? I intend to purchase an iPhone and sign up for new service but it probably not be for 4-6 weeks to avoid paying a hefty ETF with Sprint.

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
I'm a current ATT&T customer as well. Just signed up, so I have 5 referrals. Just PM me with your first name and email address.

Thanks 420gregfor thinking of this!

UPDATE: I now have 3 referrals left.

kene4mb

Jun 24, 2007
5 referals

I am a "long" time cingular/AT&T subscriber. I have 5 referals if you pm your first name and email address to me. All five referals would mean I would get free data plan for new iPhone for 6 months!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

MiamiCane

Jun 27, 2007
Miami, FL
I'm a current AT&T (and long time Cingular) customer as well. I just signed up for this referral program and I have 5 referrals left. PM me your first name and email address or email me at MiamiCane84@yahoo.com and lets make $25 off AT&T :laugh2:

Thanks to 420greg - great find

kene4mb

Jun 24, 2007
I am a "long" time cingular/AT&T subscriber. I have 5 referals if you pm your first name and email address to me. All five referals would mean I would get free data plan for new iPhone for 6 months!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

4 referals left!

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Whatever you do don't post on macrumors forums. I just got temp banned.

I guess they don't want their users to save $25 a piece.

Every single person on this forum (or any iPhone forum) can get this gift card (or 5). You are either using a referral or getting one.

Everyone wins. I can't see how they can think it is spam.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
<These types of threads normally do get locked on forums and original posters either banned or removed. I have started removing email addresses to avoid users from getting spam. I'd recommend you use the PM system. For those I haven't edited (the list was too long to start editing everyone), please remove your email address.>