Current AT&T users can help people swithing save some money

mactigger

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Hi all, I have been lurking for a long time and now decided to post. I thought that I read about this on this website but perhaps not. If you "refer-a-friend" you can get $25.00 each when one person signs up. Details are in the link below. I know that a lot of people are moving from other carriers to ATT and this will make it a little bit nicer (especially if you need to pay an ETF like we do on one of our accounts!).

https://referral.wireless.att.com/

Anyhoo, please don't take this as spam, we should all take advantage of this program. Max you can get for refer a friend is $125 and I need 4 more people.

If you are switching from another carrier to ATT then PM me your home email address and I will set you up to get the $25. Of course, if I get my 4 people then I will PM you back and let you know. Hopefully more people will join and can add you.

Sorry for the long post! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I guess you haven't been lurking around too long because Just today this was posted. Read up and search next time.

mactigger

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I guess you haven't been lurking around too long because Just today this was posted. Read up and search next time.
Ahh I see it now. I did search only it didn't come up under refer. Sorry to have put you out. I will head over to that thread.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
OK, I am registered too. I am a current customer. My email is *******.

Let's start collecting the $25 cards.

<I have started removing email addresses to avoid users from getting spam. I'd recommend you use the PM system.>

IF YOU INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THIS THREAD, YOU COULD OPEN YOURSELF UP TO RECEIVING SPAM. THEREFORE, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE THE PM SYSTEM.

mark1k

Jun 27, 2007
referrals

I am a current ATT customer. I have 4 referrals left.

PM me with yourfirst name and email and I will send you the referral

mactigger

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I still have 4 open spots. Just PM me your first name and email for the $25! :laugh2: Can't wait for the iPhone!

MiamiCane

Jun 27, 2007
Miami, FL
I'm a current AT&T (and long time Cingular) customer as well. I just signed up for this referral program and I have 5 referrals left. PM me your first name and email address or email me at MiamiCane84@yahoo.com and lets make $25 off AT&T :laugh2:

Thanks to 420greg - great find
I still have 4 referrals left. Send me a PM or email with your first name and lets get those $25 gift cards :)

MeCool

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I've been with AT&T a long time. I have 5 slots open!
PM me...or if u prefer, my email is on a previous post on this thread. Let's go iPhone lovers!

hookedonit

Jun 19, 2007
Is 25 dollar savings thread still open?

Just wondering if this is true and if anyone has any slots left for a newcomer to A T & T (from Verizon).....hopefully on 06/29/07.
Thanks.

MeCool

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I have slots available! You must PM me with your first name and email address. Thanks!