Current AT&T users can help people swithing save some money

MiamiCane

Jun 27, 2007
Miami, FL
I'm a current AT&T (and long time Cingular) customer as well. I just signed up for this referral program and I have 5 referrals left. PM me your first name and email address or email me at MiamiCane84@yahoo.com and lets make $25 off AT&T :laugh2:

Thanks to 420greg - great find
I still have 3 referrals left. Anyone else switching to AT&T please send me a PM or email me so we can both get the $25 gift card :) Thanks

kene4mb

Jun 24, 2007
I am a "long" time cingular/AT&T subscriber. I have 5 referals if you pm your first name and email address to me. All five referals would mean I would get free data plan for new iPhone for 6 months!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Have 3 referals left.

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
I also just registered with them and have 5 spots open for referrals. Just pm me your first name and email. Good find.

ccarlson6

May 5, 2007
I can't believe how many desperate people are out there; some of you posted 4x; enough already:mad:

Channelsurfer531

Jul 1, 2007
Corona, California
If there is anyone still out there who has an iPhone and hasn't activated it yet, I am a longtime AT&T customer and have five $25 referrals to give away. Just PM me your first name and email address and I'll set it up for you. Thanks for your time!

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Just to let everyone know: If you've recently switched over to AT&T, you still have up to 30 days (from the activation date) to qualify for the referral. Just PM anyone one of us who still have referrals left and we'll sign you up! All we need is your first name and email.

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
$25 from AT&T

AT&T has a referral program that earns both parties a $25 AT&T gift card.

https://referral.wireless.att.com/home/landing.do

I have 3 referrals left to use. So if you are switching from another carrier PM me you email address and I will send you the link to follow after you activate your iPhone. Edit: I just noticed I need you first name also.

Hopefully other current AT&T users will post here and offer there referrals and everyone switching from another carrier can get a $25 gift card.

UPDATE: I am out of referrals, please PM the next AT&T user that posted in this thread for.
I have 5 referrals; PM me if you need one. I'd *love* to relieve AT&T of the change in its pockets.

~kisstine