Current iPhone owners?

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
I haven't investigated TOO much other than knowing that some are eligible for an upgrade? and if you are eligible you pay 200? I thought the cost of the phone was 200 anyways? and how do I find out if I am eligible? Also what are some of the differences between the phones, the new one looks different doesn't it? I prefer the first ones look so far i think, also is there a 16gb version with this? and is there increased security to stop from unlocking it?

sorry i haven't looked into the new iPhone too much, just looking for some info, thanks

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
I haven't investigated TOO much other than knowing that some are eligible for an upgrade? and if you are eligible you pay 200? I thought the cost of the phone was 200 anyways? and how do I find out if I am eligible? Also what are some of the differences between the phones, the new one looks different doesn't it? I prefer the first ones look so far i think, also is there a 16gb version with this? and is there increased security to stop from unlocking it?

sorry i haven't looked into the new iPhone too much, just looking for some info, thanks
and if you are eligible you pay 200? yes
and how do I find out if I am eligible? log in online to check or call att and ask
Also what are some of the differences between the phones, the new one looks different doesn't it? new iPhone has 3g and gps, it has a different back but basically they both look the same
also is there a 16gb version with this? yes, you can get the 16gig in black or white
and is there increased security to stop from unlocking it? yes there is they are now forcing people to activate and sighn a two year contract before you can even leave the store