Custom bootlogo not working

offroadhunter

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
New York
For whatever reason i'm bored and decided to try a bootlogo.. I downloaded pwnApple and it has two animated and one plain old pineApple.. It installed and also included animate but for some reason nothing appears when booting up, also downloaded a few other bootlogos to be sure and nothing (it's activated in my settings) .. iPhone 4 w/4.2.1 any ideas?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Did you use Greenpois0n to jailbreak or Pwnage Tool?

Try hard-resetting the phone, then reboot. The bootlogo's don't work every time on my iPhone 4, strange eh?

offroadhunter

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
New York
I used Pwnage.. wonder if that's the cause... I tried a few diff bootlogo's and a hard reset as well.. no luck.. no big deal just thought i'd try something new and the bootlogo's look kind of cool for the few seconds they are supposed to last.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think the bootlogo's only work with a Greenpois0n jailbreak. I could be wrong...

Jan 18, 2011
South East USA
www.prazim.com
I just can't figure this out. There is an icon on my status bar that says it's on but if i go into settings it says it's off and that it is unavailable. Here are some pics.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Sent from from my iPhone 4

Last edited by a moderator: