Custom Homescreen Pics

DUKEL

Silver
With 1.13 we can now arrange our homescreens, create web apps/clips and create mutiple homescreens. Please post pics of your arrangements!:laugh2:

Here is what I'm running right now. Sorry for the pic quality, it's from my macbooks built in camera.

Photo 16.jpg

Photo 17.jpg

Photo 18.jpg

DUKEL

Silver
My god thats a lot of web clips! Guess you don't need "bookmarks" in safari anymore. If you don't mind where do I get the chess form? iChess has been acting up on me lately.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
My god thats a lot of web clips! Guess you don't need "bookmarks" in safari anymore. If you don't mind where do I get the chess form? iChess has been acting up on me lately.
No many bookmarks left that I care to know. The chess is from www.shredderchess.com and I know I didn't pay anything from it. Go to mobile/free web app.

DUKEL

Silver
No many bookmarks left that I care to know. The chess is from www.shredderchess.com and I know I didn't pay anything from it. Go to mobile/free web app.
Thanks but I can't seem to figure out how to move the pieces? It says its my turn but I cannot "click and drag" as it says because the whole screen moves.

Posted fr. iPhone.

kylegod

Silver
ok i don't know what happened right there. But i cant seem to edit it to fix it. the pics are too big and it didn't show them all. just two...and a half

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Thanks but I can't seem to figure out how to move the pieces? It says its my turn but I cannot "click and drag" as it says because the whole screen moves.

Posted fe. iPhone.
You just "push" on the piece you want to move until it says"action". At that time, all the grey tiles where you can move turn blue. You then push on the square where you want your piece to move.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
ok i don't know what happened right there. But i cant seem to edit it to fix it. the pics are too big and it didn't show them all. just two...and a half
That's weird. It should allow you to display 6 pics. (I can see 4 pics, by the way).

DUKEL

Silver
I can see all 4 just fine from my iPhone?

Posted fr. iPhone

DUKEL

Silver
You just "push" on the piece you want to move until it says"action". At that time, all the grey tiles where you can move turn blue. You then push on the square where you want your piece to move.
It says action but the tiles never turn blue? I feel kinda retarded.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
It says action but the tiles never turn blue? I feel kinda retarded.
maybe it doesn't like you? Just kidding!

Are you on Edge or wifi? I'm on wifi and it's working very well.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Oh ma gah! You have EIC on the THIRD PAGE!?!?!?! WTH?!

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

jjvaldez

Gold
geo that is a nice set up... i have questions to many of the apps that you have there....

ok ill list then and explain then PLEASE.. thanks

what is:
mom's
home 1 and 2
wifi finder
and
griffin itrip

thanks

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
geo that is a nice set up... i have questions to many of the apps that you have there....

ok ill list then and explain then PLEASE.. thanks

what is:
mom's
home 1 and 2
wifi finder
and
griffin itrip

thanks
MOM'S IT'S ALL THE PICS THAT ARE ON .MAC (minus the gallery)

home 1 and 2 : the different dyndns addresses that allow me to connect with my main computer, spy on the kids(camera), see what they are accessing online by watching the screen and also I can access any file on my computer from far away

wifi finder allows you to find all those free wifi spots anywhere in the world

griffin itrip scans for strong radio stations when you're traveling

I did spend a few hours improving most of my icons, now that I know how to put them on, and it's a lot prettier, all of a sudden. Maybe I'll put them on tomorrow. Now, I'm too tired.

I did it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

jjvaldez

Gold
wow how do you set up that soy thing... i want in!

thanks

DUKEL

Silver
maybe it doesn't like you? Just kidding!

Are you on Edge or wifi? I'm on wifi and it's working very well.
I'm on wi-fi? I hold the piece til it says action but I cannot "drag" as it instructs , nor does it move anywhere when I touch the square I want to move it too. Oh well I give up?

Edit..Okay I figured it out. You gave me the wrong link. I was searching through Apples webapps and came across the correct version.
http://www.shredderchess.com/iPhone/play-chess.html