custom image on 3GS case?

magickman

Jul 4, 2009
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there were any companies/sites that I could create a custom case for a 3GS? I would like to have an image put on the back of the case. Does anyone know of a reputable site that sells good quality cases that would be able to do this?

This is probably just a shot in the dark, but I figured no harm in asking. :)

Thanks in advance!

DubV23

Jun 19, 2009
i haven't seen such a thing myself. I have friends looking to do the same thing. The only thing they came up with was finding a nice sticker with the logo, or picture they wanted and stuck it on the the case. Its lasted very long and still looks good. Must be a quality sticker and it doesn't look like its a sticker either.

Another option, which isn't a case though. Colowarepc.com paints just about anything, looks like its done mainly for businesss use but its pricey unfortunately.

Eninety2

Silver
Jul 22, 2008
i haven't seen such a thing myself. I have friends looking to do the same thing. The only thing they came up with was finding a nice sticker with the logo, or picture they wanted and stuck it on the the case. Its lasted very long and still looks good. Must be a quality sticker and it doesn't look like its a sticker either.

Another option, which isn't a case though. Colowarepc.com paints just about anything, looks like its done mainly for businesss use but its pricey unfortunately.
pricey? ridiculous is more like it. They have a set of colors to choose from, if you want like a logo or picture on there, its not $150 anymore, it's $250 plus a $47 fee for processing the artwork.

I'm gonna be doing it soon though,lol.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
check these cases out: Element

they will put a custom logo on the case for you. The cases are nice to boot.