Custom Ringtones for PC users

Feb 26, 2008
NY
Just a quick note on the ease of this program, Iringer, to make your own ringtones. I threw the company 10$ on Paypal which unlocked several features that don't come with the free version...and man is awesome and easy to use...great find..right here on EIC! :cool:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Can't understand why anyone would pay for software that you don't need. Any iPhone owner can create ringtones for free.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Yeah I use garageband to make all my ringtones. Import them to iTunes ... works awesome and costs nothing. Titanpat57 you need a mac man.

Feb 26, 2008
NY
I think you're right jbarrack...any chance you could float me a loan? I'd gladly pay you back Tuesday for a Macbook today.

As far as paying for the Iringer program, it gives you options that you can't do by simply copying an existing song through iTunes, and that makes it worth it to me!

CAT....It's what for dinner! :p

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I think you're right jbarrack...any chance you could float me a loan? I'd gladly pay you back Tuesday for a Macbook today.

As far as paying for the Iringer program, it gives you options that you can't do by simply copying an existing song through iTunes, and that makes it worth it to me!

CAT....It's what for dinner! :p
If you say so. Sounds like SPAM to me. Anytime a first-time poster comes on here touting some wonderful new software, it's usually SPAM time.

Feb 26, 2008
NY
If you say so. Sounds like SPAM to me. Anytime a first-time poster comes on here touting some wonderful new software, it's usually SPAM time.
Be gone Mr. Post Whore....I was just trying to help...I'm sorry that it wasn't perceived as such. I had a hard time getting the iTunes method to work (as buy the looks of it so did many others) and this program worked great, I'm not sure why that would prompt you to reply with 2 senseless posts (although I do have an idea why) Did you see a link to the sight in my post? I did notice that some off the other members that mentioned the IRinger program were not accused of SPAMING. You guys sure know how to make a guy feel welcomed

:(

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Doesn't seem like spam to me. I think he is just trying to help. However, I'm sure spam and cat are staples of Titanpat's diet ...