Customer support?

is250sp

Jan 22, 2008
I had my iPhone for less than a month when a part was coming loose. When I brought it back to AT&T store, they say there is nothing they can do about it and that I need to go to the Apple store. Luckily I work near one and was able to get a replacement, but wonder for all you peeps that don't live near an Apple store, does AT&T provide all the support?

medlinsw

Aug 3, 2007
I had my iPhone for less than a month when a part was coming loose. When I brought it back to AT&T store, they say there is nothing they can do about it and that I need to go to the Apple store. Luckily I work near one and was able to get a replacement, but wonder for all you peeps that don't live near an Apple store, does AT&T provide all the support?
My touch screen stopped working after 7 months. I live an hour from the nearest Apple Store, so they handled it all by FedEx. I called Friday, my loaner phone arrived Saturday, I sent my broken phone in Saturday and I received my replacement (new) phone today (Tuesday). The loaner cost around $30. If I had know the service was this quick, I probably wouldn't have bothered with the loaner.

At any rate, excellent service thanks to Apple and FedEx.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
My wife has had 3 loaner phones from Apple and been to the Apple store 3 or 4 other times (300 miles away) .When they told me it was 29bucks for a loaner i told the Apple rep the hell it was There is no way in hell i just spent 900 bucks on iPhones and accessories then im goin to pay for a loaner on a new phone.

My wife is on her 8th iPhone and were taking it back to the Apple store on the 15th because its still locking up but now my original is acting up freezing ,not hanging up calls, the home button randomly decides not to work ect...

Im damn glad Apple has good customer service i spend a hell of a lot of time talking to them

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
that is why I am thankful that I got one of the working iPhones cause I don't have the patience to be dealing with customer service. And I'll also let you guys know if I just jinxed myself.

Last edited by a moderator: