Customize 1.13 and user made carrier logos.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

blacklabel775

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Ever since I updated my iPhone to jailbroken 1.1.1, none of the carrier logos that I have created will work in customize (version 1.13). All of the carrier logos that I have downloaded from AppTapp work, and the name format does no seem to have changed in the customize directory since the update (logoname.png and logoname-1.png).

I added my own images using cyberduck and they show up in customize but when I apply one, the phone goes through the updating phase and restarts to the 'slide to unlock' screen but the carrier logo doesn't change like it usually does.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

blacklabel775

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Just checking (and bumping) to see if anyone has figured out what the problem with customize and user images is. I had made my own carrier images that i added to customize through SSH, but while the themed images downloaded from installer work, my own user made images will not. I recently discovered that this is not just for carrier images, but also highlight mask images, and perhaps others as well. Yet, my user made sounds work.

Im thinking that perhaps if i add my own images to an installer source, and download them through installer maybe they will work, however i cannot create my own source since i don't have access to an ftp based web server.

Anyone out there have their own source and would be willing to upload my carrier images, etc onto their source?