Customize 1.15,1.16,1.17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

beezink

Nov 13, 2007
hi i recently acquired an iPhone that was already cracked, and i've since installed customize 1.15. however after the installation i had 2 more apps on my dock which was demoapp and fieldtest. i've updated it to 1.17 and the icons are still there, anyway to get rid it from the dock?

many thanks in advance

Oct 30, 2007
hi i recently acquired an iPhone that was already cracked, and i've since installed customize 1.15. however after the installation i had 2 more apps on my dock which was demoapp and fieldtest. i've updated it to 1.17 and the icons are still there, anyway to get rid it from the dock?

many thanks in advance
i updated to 1.16 yesterday and i wasn't impressed..i preferred the older version..i'm running fw 1.0.2..so i just uninstalled 1.16..used ibrickr to reinstall the older version..and thats what i have again since u can hide apps like demoapp and fieldtest which didn't seem to be an option in the newer version..hope that helps

beezink

Nov 13, 2007
i updated to 1.16 yesterday and i wasn't impressed..i preferred the older version..i'm running fw 1.0.2..so i just uninstalled 1.16..used ibrickr to reinstall the older version..and thats what i have again since u can hide apps like demoapp and fieldtest which didn't seem to be an option in the newer version..hope that helps
hi, i'm reallie new to iPhone can you explain how do i get ibrickr?

thanks