Customize 1.15

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
I downloaded the new version of Customize. In rSBT there is no way to have hidden applications anymore ... that sucks!

I havnt installed that yet, but if there is still a way to organize them then there is someway to make it so all the icons are on the next pages and not the 1st page.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Yeah you can do that but those stupid field test and demo app are always on your springboard with no way to get them off, or no way that I have found yet ... but it is much more stable from what i hear/can see ...

prostele

Sep 11, 2007
I installed it and it moved my camera and photo icons to the bottom. When I go to customize to try and move them back where they belong, they do not even show up on the list. Any suggestions?

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
wow that really sucks that i cant hide icons anymore... i don't want all this stuff on my springborad thats why they make apps like launcher i think customize and summerboard are trying to have some kind of monopoly on how we make things look and i don't believe that is right...i don't think them being able to control everything appearance wise is fair to the user...we need to rise up and speak why is scrolling not a feature EVERYONE loved scrolling why did they surrender our launchers obsolete what the heack is going on its a conspiracy i tell you

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Your right. The only reason why I used customize was to be able to hide the icons i didn't like. Now I cant and had these pain in the ass ugly field test and demo apps. But i used ifuntastic to just delete the apps. It worked fine.

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
here is my iPhone 1.1.2 with the newest Customize.

I just edited some icons in my summerboard theme to be blank then moved them around with customize to make my 1st page blank.

Last edited by a moderator:

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
You guys don't have to restore. Just delete Customize 1.15, 1.16 or 1.17 from the Installer app. Then hook up to iBrickr and install 1.13. I made the same mistake you guys did and was really surprised not to see the hidden section so decided to reload it from iBrickr.