Customize 1.18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I installed and tried launching the app but it kept crashing. Restarted and it didn't do anything. I then installed Launcher and tried Customize again and it worked! I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's really buggy but with a little patience, it will work.
I'm glad you can hide icons again (especially this useless Stocks icon)

paintdude258

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
lol these posts make me smile if you have mobileFinder locate customize.app in that and launch it from there then change it back

in finder hit the little Apple logo then go to Applications and it will be in there

or install launcher and youll see it in there also

thank you!

ironlungakc

Bronze
Aug 26, 2007
when customize 1.17 came out, I removed it from my phone. now i want to install customize 1.18 but it is not available on installer from my phone!
any suggestions, i am running 1.1.1? thanks.

Kipper

Bronze
Running on 1.0.2 I saw an update for customize 1.18 so I updated. Turns out this version does not work on my firmware. When I clicked on the icon it would go to the spicychicken screen then straight back to the home screen. A few hours later I guess they caught on that it didn't work for people that have old firmware so they released Customize(old) 1.13 which I d/l and my customize works fine now except for 1 glitch. If I scroll down really fast in this app and pass my last app it either locks up or returns me to my home screen. If I go real slow and not pass the last app it works fine.