Customize 1.21 works with 1.1.3

Jan 1, 2008
Newly updated Customize 1.21 works with Firmware 1.1.3
Its under Ste Packages and was updated today.
Cheers,
Madhur

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Cheers,
Madhur
madhurdutta,
Can you make icons invisible with the new customize? I just tried it and doesn't work for me. However, things like changing the slider icon do work.

EDIT: there's a new app via BigBoss called Poof that will hide your icons.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
madhurdutta is correct

Cheers,
Madhur
Thanks Madhur for getting this checked and posted..now if we could find some summerboard action...i know, i know i saw the instructions for ssh'ing it over..

will wait out the update..

thanks again.

Jan 1, 2008
Customize has not let me down yet. I changed my poweroff text and now I am plannning to replace a few images. Whoever is having problems, I think its because the maybe
a) Customize 1.21 is the first version for 1.1.3
b) 1.1.3 people are prone to issues. (Mail problem, iTunes problem, Wifi edge etc)

So wait, for atleast we have a customize that will do a few things.
I will keep you updated as to what all it can do.

mflantin

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
Cheers,
Madhur
What's the URL for the Ste Packages Source? I don't have it in my list of sources...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
What's the URL for the Ste Packages Source? I don't have it in my list of sources...
Ste is a Community Source. Make sure you have 'Community Sources' installed.

- John

riot984

Dec 23, 2007
So, confirmed Customize works with 1.1.3?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Its not working for me...i downloaded the most recent version and when i open it all i get it a blank background with a chicken breathing fire on it...then it closes down a minute later...i installed the addons and it didn't change anything...any suggestions?

mflantin

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
Its not working for me...i downloaded the most recent version and when i open it all i get it a blank background with a chicken breathing fire on it...then it closes down a minute later...i installed the addons and it didn't change anything...any suggestions?
I'm having the same issues... Kinda frustrating, I really want to get this app up and running

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I can open Customize and view the images I've downloaded, but they do not change. So it doesn't work on all 1.13's.

- John

tundra

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
New Jersey
Same here it just will not load up. Gets to the spicy chicken screen then back to springboard it goes.

bloodbath18

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
It works on my iPhone but it doesn't work for my friends iPhone. I hope somebody will fix this soon.

wolfen620

Feb 7, 2008
The app opens on mine,but i cannot change anything.

GolfNut

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
Sometimes it opens for me and I can change items, but the changes won't save. Other times it automatically closes before I see the options to change.

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Same here it just will not load up. Gets to the spicy chicken screen then back to springboard it goes.

Min e does the same thing. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't think u can use Summerboard and customize at the same time. Like i said, maybe I'm wrong.

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
I can get the sliders and stuff to change but there is no carrier logo change that is working with me, nor is there a change that works with the WiFi signal bar *shrug, Maybe they need a new update to enable everything that used to be able to change.

callisto9

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
IOWA
doesn't work for me. i just jailbroke my 1.1.3 phone for the first time with with the tinman/zibri method. i can install it, but it hangs at the chicken screen. eventually, the program does load, but i can't DO anything with it. all the options contain blank screens.