Customize 2.0 Invites & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
If you want an invite - Pm me. I only have 3 to go so once I run out, the invited people will have to invite you.

Here's some pics off my iPhone:

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
May i get one too please? :)

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Only had three, and I sent them out. John is the only one that I can record giving an invite to - go to him.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Only had three, and I sent them out. John is the only one that I can record giving an invite to - go to him.
Okay.. do I give the people that request it from me the same code you gave me? Or can I give them out? And where do I put the code you gave me? I couldn't find a a place on Spicy Chicken's website.

(I know I'm asking stupid questions.)

- John

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Okay.. do I give the people that request it from me the same code you gave me? Or can I give them out? And where do I put the code you gave me? I couldn't find a a place on Spicy Chicken's website.

- John
You go here:

http://customize.thespicychicken.com/user/signUp

Then you should see a link for the "MyProfile Page" and on there at the bottom should be 3 codes. You give those out.

Mar 21, 2008
Brooklyn, NY

- John
hey john, how about hooking me up with a code? please?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007

- John
any chance i could get an invite john?

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
Anyone have an extra one that I can get ahold of please?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
EVERYONE STOP ASKIGN ME I DO NOT HAVE ANYMORE I ONLY HAD THREE!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
finally. They've needed a rewrite for a while. i quit using it because it was so buggy... and also because Poof came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.