Customize 2.0 problem..i cant change system things

john74

Apr 4, 2008
i installed Customize 2.0 and i also installed various things from installer customize themes and the new version of Customize does not find the new system sounds i want to install
any tips?how do i change a system sound,like lock or low battery etc?

john74

Apr 4, 2008
where do i find system sounds now?
the old ones don't appear in the new version

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
I installed the app and it won't even activate. Every time I touch the icon, it crashes. Has anyone else had this happen?

john74

Apr 4, 2008
well its still in BETA so lets not expect much

I reinstalled the MODDED CUSTOMIZE again

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
I thought about that too. So I did the same thing, reinstalled modded customize. I'll wait for the finished product. That's just like the new wallpaper app. I think it bites because the 1.8 ver. would allow you to save to camera roll. That way you could save pics or wallpapers you wanted to keep, just in case you had to restore for any reason, you would still have the items saved in a folder on your computer. If someone had the old one or how you could get it, I would be VERY interested.:)

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
well its still in BETA so lets not expect much

I reinstalled the MODDED CUSTOMIZE again
I cant find where the modded customize is. I had to restore my phone and I now I forgot where I got the modded one. Can you help me out and tell me what source its on? Thanks.

rje

Apr 26, 2007
It appears that Customize 2.0 does not support changing carrier icons, weather backgrounds etc. Am I wrong? If I'm not, the old version is more useful to me.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
hey guys..i have been using c2.0 for almost amonth now and it does crash or doesn't load occasiionally but i have found that you need to uninstall and re-install the appl or wait til the server is fully online. that is why the beta was limited and we were warned about that. too many people trying to use it..causes a lag of course.

As far as the comments about no sounds or other files avail..i have had no problem finding those. BTW..you are not going to find those files here. But i have found a boat load of those files. tell me/pm me what your looking for and maybe i can help.

There is a full forum dedicated to 2.0 and if your not on there discussing the 2.0 then you may want to give it a shot.

I have passed out a few invites and i have found that people just want the invites to say they have the invites and i haven't really seen that many new 2.0 themes from the people asking for the codes. thats sad.

i am still plugging away at my first few ones and hope to have them punlished soon.

take care and hope this helps..

rje

Apr 26, 2007
Great, but what about my question?

rje

Apr 26, 2007
Does 2.0 have features like carrier image and Weather background. Somebody, please...

john74

Apr 4, 2008
Does 2.0 have features like carrier image and Weather background. Somebody, please...
don't bother,just go back to modded version until something stable comes along..beta is no good

rje

Apr 26, 2007
Thanks for your reply. I know the beta is not good. Does it have features like carrier image and Weather background?

john74

Apr 4, 2008
Thanks for your reply. I know the beta is not good. Does it have features like carrier image and Weather background?
as soon as the stable version comes along it has everything...

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
It appears that Customize 2.0 does not support changing carrier icons, weather backgrounds etc. Am I wrong? If I'm not, the old version is more useful to me.
yes it does support changing any and all icons, etc..almost everything is customize-able to include sounds

rje

Apr 26, 2007
Where do the carrier images go in an SSH connection. I don't see a Carrier Images heading in the app itself. How are they loaded using SSH?

Jun 2, 2008
I installed the app and it won't even activate. Every time I touch the icon, it crashes. Has anyone else had this happen?
Install SUID Lib Fix by going to Installer > Install > All packages > then search suid you will find it.

Aug 21, 2007
Is there a good place to go to get themes and such for Customize? I had downloaded some themes for the old one which i cannot find anymore.

Thank you