"Customize" App doesn't work with 1.1.3 Jailbreak?

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
I just jail broke my 1.1.3 with ZiPhone and I cant get any of the Customize themes, sounds etc... to work?... anyone else? Thanks.

brzman1

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
Miami, Fl
I just jail broke my 1.1.3 with ZiPhone and I cant get any of the Customize themes, sounds etc... to work?... anyone else? Thanks.
Enter the source: http://touchrepo.com/repo.xml in the source tab after you load up the intstaller. After you refresh the sources, I'm not sure what folder it's in, but look under all packages and look for the customize app that was modded. You'll see it.

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
After I install the Modded 1.21 custom version of Customize I get this message at the end "Main Script Execution Failed" What now?

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
I tried that modified Customize and it didn't work for me. All I want is my transparent dock back so that is all I tried to do and that didn't work so I uninstalled it. I think it was 1.21 2 and said it was recompiled to work with 1.1.3. Im pretty sure it was made by Skylar.

hydro94530

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I just tried this modified version too, and it doesn't work. Any changes I make in Customize have no effect anywhere when I exit out.

nikeplayer222

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
Michigan
After I install the Modded 1.21 custom version of Customize I get this message at the end "Main Script Execution Failed" What now?
I get that same error message also. I think we just have to wait it out...:mad:

smigs

Feb 17, 2008
wes, thanks for the post. Customize is now working on my jailbreak 1.1.3 iPhone. I used the ZiPhone method. But I am still having trouble with like every app, Sendsong is a no go, summerboard isn't accepting the themes i get from the installer app, the themes don't show up in the selection list in summerboard for themes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:cool:

smigs

Feb 17, 2008
I have unlocker working on summerboard and "female British voice and Borat" working in Customize.

Just keep rebooting and it should take.
thanks for the help wes, unlocker is now working through my summerboard themes. Awesome!woohoo..:cool:

smigs

Feb 17, 2008
hey wes, can you point me in the right direction. I see that some users are accessing the disk image for the iPhone. Do u have any idea where i can learn how to do this. For example i want to add ringtones, and extract my photos without email all 200 of them.lol. to myself. But i read somewhere that you can access the root files to adjust and make changes through the disk image. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

smigs

Feb 17, 2008
sorry to be a burden wes, i just noticed something weird on my iPhone. I don't have the SSH switch on my home screen. could that be a problem, am running jailbroken 1.1.3.

wesexcellence

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
Daytona Beach
www.audiobywes.com
Yeah I use ssh and Winscp.
You need to open the song in iTunes, click Get info and options, trim it to the desried lenght. Then convert to acc, then open the converted tone by clicking Show in explorer. Next rename to an extension of M4r and then drag into your ssh opened iPhone into Library and ringtones.
Hint...make sure your final tone ends in M4r and nothing else.
Enjoy!

KPSK

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
everything works fine for me in customize except carrier logo with fix.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I use the same as wes. Funny thing is I unjailhroke my phone the other day and every thing was wiped clean but my carrier logo stayed.

r1tricky

Nov 24, 2007
1.1.3 Customize Fix

Worked a treat - (after two hours searching!)
By the way it is in the Utilities folder.
:cool:
Enter the source: http://touchrepo.com/repo.xml in the source tab after you load up the intstaller. After you refresh the sources, I'm not sure what folder it's in, but look under all packages and look for the customize app that was modded. You'll see it.