customize broken w/1.1.1?

roddy

Oct 23, 2007
so i just upgraded to 1.1.1 and went through jailbreakme

im trying to make my phone what it used to be with 1.0.2, but when i try to open customize, the phone just goes back out to springboard. my gf's phone does the exact same thing.

anyone's does this too? is there a fix?

thanks

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
so i just upgraded to 1.1.1 and went through jailbreakme

im trying to make my phone what it used to be with 1.0.2, but when i try to open customize, the phone just goes back out to springboard. my gf's phone does the exact same thing.

anyone's does this too? is there a fix?

thanks
Mine did that the first few times I launched it. What I did was as soon as I saw the chicken on the screen background, I swiped my finger from left to right and back. Basically telling the program "here I am" and it opened after a few seconds. After that it worked every time. Not sure how that worked but it did.

ritzthekracker

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
same thing happened to me, I followed another members advice and kept opening the program, about 4 or 5 times of doing this it was fine.

iPat

Sep 14, 2007
same thing happened to me, I followed another members advice and kept opening the program, about 4 or 5 times of doing this it was fine.
Same here, just run the app a few times and it should fix. I eventually power cycled one of my phones to ge tit to work, you may also try that.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Same here, just run the app a few times and it should fix. I eventually power cycled one of my phones to ge tit to work, you may also try that.
Customize on v1.1.1 is way unstable at the moment. :mad:

Personally i'd just avoid it until another update. :laugh2:

roddy

Oct 23, 2007
i installed bsd thing. i'm not too sure what that program does, but it made my customize work, and my gf's

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
i installed bsd thing. i'm not too sure what that program does, but it made my customize work, and my gf's
Glad to hear it works for you.

It still doesn't work properly for me and others :(, some have had some luck though.