Customize bug?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Just wondering if anyone has experienced this bug (or what I assume is a bug) in the latest version of Customize:

It now allows multiple pages. Just like the weather program, for example, you can have a second page of icons if you put too many on the first page and you can access that second page by swiping your finger to the right.

Anyway, what I have noticed is that on the second page, I cannot change the location of the icons. I use rSBT within Customize and I have no problems putting the icons on the first page in whatever order I like. But the icons on the second page stay in a static position no matter how I arrange them in rSBT within Customize.

Is this a known issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rumpelgeist

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
The multiple pages comes from Summerboard, and Customize doesn't work too well with any 3rd party apps, as far as arranging them goes. You should be able to arrange all the stock icons no problem, and you can hide icons all you want though. I've seen ways to manually arange icons, but it looked like too much work for me. I think Tinman may have a method to "fix" customize also, but I may bee wrong. Try reading up in his "Easy jailbreak" thread, I remember seeing something about that in there. Hope this helps.

iFuNk

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
Just wondering if anyone has experienced this bug (or what I assume is a bug) in the latest version of Customize:

It now allows multiple pages. Just like the weather program, for example, you can have a second page of icons if you put too many on the first page and you can access that second page by swiping your finger to the right.

Anyway, what I have noticed is that on the second page, I cannot change the location of the icons. I use rSBT within Customize and I have no problems putting the icons on the first page in whatever order I like. But the icons on the second page stay in a static position no matter how I arrange them in rSBT within Customize.

Is this a known issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rumpelgeist
I believe that this is a known issue ... you can only customize (rsbt re-order) the first 16 icons and the rest will be ordered randomly

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Thanks for the info, guys.

I sure hope the folks that bring us Customize get this fixed. Not being able to rearrange that second page reminds me of the dark days of not being able to rearrange the icons at all when the phone was brand new.

Rumpelgeist