Customize help and Q'S

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Okay so I have been working with this for a few days now and still learning the in's and out's

I have customize installed and summerboard, my question is how do I change my icons, background wallpaper,

I am also looking for some different sounds but have not found anything great. Does anyone have a link for me to get sounds like You got mail for new mail or the aim sound when I get a text?

Thanks in advance..

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
look for tweeks. Smb themes fix. This should allow for all of your themes to show up. I'm using glass orb right now. Make sure the icons button is turned on in the smb controls panel.
U can go to general seting wallpaper and choose it there.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I would also suggest clownfish batery slider. Its very kewl.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
WELL MR. TONY!

Customize isn't really needed for anything anymore but I have the beta so that I can look cool around my friends. :p With Summerboard you shoudl have a directory in /System/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/. That's where all your themes go that you download. Hint that you must put the higher folder in there meanign if you get a oflder named "Jane" and it has a folder inside called "icons" you put the Jane folder in that directory.

Then you can mix and match by simply replacing the .png you want to replace in the icon folder with another form a separate set.

In you "Jane" folder you shoudl have three files called "Wallpaper.png", "Dock.png" and SOMETIMEs but very little you should have one called "Badge.png". Once you get that straghtened out you can change the theme by going into Summerboard and changing your theme.

Hope that helped.