customize issue with 1.1.1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
u guys customize isn't worlin with the kepyad i put in even after restartin the phone it is tje default dial pad whats wrong or the problem?

Btw neone know how to get ringtones on this 1.1.1 xuz ibrickr doesn't work either qhen it comes to the rinftone thanks

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Sorry, I couldn't understand a thing you typed... edit the OP please.
sorry im at work on the phone.
I tried changing the dial pad to a custom one i have but for somw reason customize doesn't put that keypad into affect. It staya as the defAult dialpad instead of the custome one i put via ibrickr. For some reason it isn't changing.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
aright even my txt ringtones don't work. nothing works off of Customizer for the 1.1.1 can someone explain to me what on earth is going on? i mean the file is there u click it then get a text ntn happens restart the phone still ntn happens. why wont it work? the dialpad wont work the txts don't work. (mean the custom 3rd party stuff)

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
im so ******** Ever since i updated to 1.1.1 jailbroke it n restored the phone ive had wifi issues random phone restaets n now *** VM issues, says my old PW is wrong... Wut *** pw if im settin up the vm now! Someonw help pleasezz

papabro

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
MA
sorry im at work on the phone.
I tried changing the dial pad to a custom one i have but for somw reason customize doesn't put that keypad into affect. It staya as the defAult dialpad instead of the custome one i put via ibrickr. For some reason it isn't changing.
Customize swaps out a BarDialer_Sel.png file which is no longer used in 1.1.1.
In 1.1.1 the dialer is now MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork which you first have to unpack using java. This artwork file contains 31 png files for the bardialer that you could modify. The main one being #30. This is the only one I have change to give me a wallpaper behind the numbers. Check out this thread that explains how to modify an artwork file. http://modmyiPhone.com/wiki/index.php/Editing_iphone_artwork_files

ps
This artwork file is in the MobilePhone.app folder on your phone

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Customize swaps out a BarDialer_Sel.png file which is no longer used in 1.1.1.
In 1.1.1 the dialer is now MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork which you first have to unpack using java. This artwork file contains 31 png files for the bardialer that you could modify. The main one being #30. This is the only one I have change to give me a wallpaper behind the numbers. Check out this thread that explains how to modify an artwork file. http://modmyiPhone.com/wiki/index.php/Editing_iphone_artwork_files

ps
This artwork file is in the MobilePhone.app folder on your phone

papabro

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
MA

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
I loaded my ringtones manually using winSCP and manually creating my plist file. See the following thread:
http://modmyiPhone.com/wiki/index.php/Free_Custom_Ringtones_on_iphone_1.1.1

I am not sure you need to go through all that now. There seems to be easier ways. Check out the following link:

http://ericasadun.com/ftp/Applications/SendSong/
cool thanks bnut the first l ink u posted before this post i quoted u on it was a dead link.

btw, what program do u use to delete folders u create via ibrickr? I tried that iPhone browser or w/e but didn't work 2 weeks ago.

papabro

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
MA
cool thanks bnut the first l ink u posted before this post i quoted u on it was a dead link.

btw, what program do u use to delete folders u create via ibrickr? I tried that iPhone browser or w/e but didn't work 2 weeks ago.

I just tried all the links I have posted in this thread and they are working for me:confused: I have not used ibrickr. I use mobilefinder which you can download from installer. It will allow you to, among other things, create and delete folders on your phone.

papabro

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
MA

I just tried my links again and they are not working. I think it is the modmyiPhone site. I have seen this before with that site. I would try it again later.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
I just tried my links again and they are not working. I think it is the modmyiPhone site. I have seen this before with that site. I would try it again later.
cool thanks. i do have mobile finder or did before but i nevr eknew WTF it was loll that and the text edit. i dono how u work it on the phone netiher one had nethin showing up.