Customize keeps getting better

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TomTomTuning

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Camp Hill, PA
Just did an update this morning.

WiFi Images
Bar Dialer
Chat Baloon
Main Slider
Power Slider

Plus the other cool ones that came out yesterday.

They also updated the Designer set images.
There aren't any images for certain things available yet.
But i am sure they will update the image set.

Its also cool that you can put in your own. (I don't care to do this yet)

Customize + Summerboard = Totally modded iPhone

snowcrash

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Yeah I noticed that LATE last night. Its sweet. Cant wait to see what else they start to add to it. Makes modding the phone so much easier. Since the only mods i did anyway were duracell ultra, blue/white txt chat bubbles, carrier logo and a ring tone and now i can just click to change and no more "jailbreak" or whatever when I want to add those after a restore or whatever. Thanks to the devs who made this!

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Just did an update this morning.

WiFi Images
Bar Dialer
Chat Baloon
Main Slider
Power Slider

Plus the other cool ones that came out yesterday.

They also updated the Designer set images.
There aren't any images for certain things available yet.
But i am sure they will update the image set.

Its also cool that you can put in your own. (I don't care to do this yet)

Customize + Summerboard = Totally modded iPhone
What program are you speaking of that you use.

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Yeah I noticed that LATE last night. Its sweet. Cant wait to see what else they start to add to it. Makes modding the phone so much easier. Since the only mods i did anyway were duracell ultra, blue/white txt chat bubbles, carrier logo and a ring tone and now i can just click to change and no more "jailbreak" or whatever when I want to add those after a restore or whatever. Thanks to the devs who made this!
What program are you all using?

AtmInside

Jul 4, 2007
I'm sorry...but where do I get options for this?
I mean, I installed the Customize app...and when I go into it I see all the things I can change....but they all only have the original icon/color/graphic in the options.

*EDIT* sorry...found the answer in another thread!

rgs3

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Well first I tried to uninstall DockSwap since Customize is basically V2 of Dock swap, but I couldnt find anything under uninstall with the installer app. So I just installed Customize overtop and it replaces my Dock Swap icon but now its kind of flaky where the Customize icon now takes up 2 spaces on my summerboard. 1 space is always empty next to the Cusomize icon either to the right or left of it. I want to install Customize cleanly without DockSwap to see if the issue is still there but as I said I cant remove Dock Swap from my iPhone.

please Help.

THX
Richard

Jul 13, 2007
i agree with you. this is an amazing program

but i think that we need a forum topic that can orgranize all the images that have been posted on this forum. I have been checking around, and there are a lot of great people who have created great icons, carrier logos, signal bars, batteries, and customs sliders. We need a list of all these icons organized. So that people can use the new simple theming applications on the phone without spending hours going through 60 page topics looking for a custom slider or carrier logo. I just think that it would be great to have them all listed in one topic if possible.. I have no idea how to do that, but maybe a mod could, and then make it a sticky. Im sure that everyone trying to mod their phone would love it.

rotero

Sep 24, 2007
I've changed the battery image with no problem, however, I made a custom carrier graphic and it will not change. Is there some sort of conflict with Springboard? Did anyone else have this problem?

Fox

Jul 30, 2007
Vegas Baby!
I've changed the battery image with no problem, however, I made a custom carrier graphic and it will not change. Is there some sort of conflict with Springboard? Did anyone else have this problem?

you'll have to do a Manual reset for it to take effect.. my buddies phone had that issue. glad I don't