Customize problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
My phone is very modified. I was changing a couple things around today and when I was done my customize icon launches to the spicy chicken start up page the goes back to the home screen. I have uninstalled it, re installed it and powered down and back up. I can't seem to get customize to work. Any ideas?

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
hey guy`s i encounterd a small problem since the new update of customize yesterday, if i set up a wallpaper from customize i can`t put any other wallpaper from my pictures. only if i put one from customize or from a theme, any ideeas on how i can fix this ? i already deleted all the data from my iPhone once, i don`t want to do it again

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
i believe when u use customize 2.0 it default flips a switch to use customize as a theme in either settings or smb prefs..you may want to uncheck customize there. make sense?

hey guy`s i encounterd a small problem since the new update of customize yesterday, if i set up a wallpaper from customize i can`t put any other wallpaper from my pictures. only if i put one from customize or from a theme, any ideeas on how i can fix this ? i already deleted all the data from my iPhone once, i don`t want to do it again
wouldn't u just go to SMB prefs and turn theme wallpaper off...
And in advanced settings in smb prefs make sure wallpaper is on

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
lol i wish it was only that, i could not put anyother wallpaper only if it was from a theme or used one from customize, i could not use my pictures, and this happened only when i upgraded to the new version that they realesd a few days ago, so that`s a bug

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
What's happened with the (New Themes) mine is empty now? Also all of the themes that I downloaded don't show up in (My Themes) only some. Then also how do you use the (file sets) anyone have any answers?