Customize question

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
When I SSH into my phone, and view the Customize folder, I notice that there are more sub-folders than there are headings that appear on my phone when I open Customize. I would like to add .pngs to some of the sub-folders, and have them appear in my Customize menu.

Any suggestions?

snpri3

Bronze
Mar 26, 2008
unless its not part of the app good luck with that. i have that same thing i think they foresaw that there will be more options so they left the extra folders in there. ? then again i don't know

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I'm trying to use Customize. When I open it, it asks me to create an account? So I enter my name mail account and such. When I press create, it informs me that my mail account is already taken. I've tried other mail accounts, but I still get the same message.

Any suggestions?

budsbava

Bronze
Jan 8, 2008
Try uninstall'in customize and install again
might that help..worked in my frnd's case

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I tried everything. I uninstalled, reinstalled. Nobody in the whole world seems to have had this problem. I just don't know what else I can do? I've posted on the Customize forum, nothing. I've posted on every other iPhone forum on the Web seeking an answer. But nothing! I don't even get a response!

I will never be able to use Customize?