Customize + Summerboard question 1.1.3

Mikozee

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
I just jailbroke 1.1.3 and installed customize and Summerboard. The summerboard version is 3.1-1 and customize is 1.21.

With summer, I downloaded the theme "Simple Sky" but it wouldn't show up. Also, the option "Hide last row" is also gone. On customize, I tried to hide a few apps I don't use often (such as MIM) but the icons still appeared.

Anyway to fix this?

jtesnani

Dec 11, 2007
1.1.3 i believe changes the location where applications run from, so if the file is downloaded into the old folders (for 1.1.2 firmware and older), they won't show up in summerboard. and because with 1.1.3 you can change the location of the icons on the springboard they've diabled the customize function where you go in and manually allocate the icon, show/hide icons and you can also not add the number of icons that'd appear on the dock. someone please correct me if i'm wrong

Oct 4, 2007
San Francisco
if you want to skip the last row just drag the icons to the next page, if you want to hide some apps use the app called "Poof".

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
same thing happened to me with simple sky but now i am using it.. had to reboot the phone a few times and uninstall etc... keeping working on it.. It may also have a lot to do with the jb method you used!

wombat

Feb 22, 2008
...posted an issue with thespicychicken.com. V 1.21 didn't fix it. Hope a new version comes out soon. Meanwhile I'll keep searching the directories and changing the attributes until it works.

The funny thing is, some things work, some not. springboard strings will most probably not work for anyone using a langauge other than english. It may even be that the APP FIXES somehow mucked up with the directories.....Does anyone have a clean list of where the different directories in 1.1.2 or 1.1.3. should be? Maybe a "delta" of the files between ..2. and -..3?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
SummerBoard - Download the SummerBoard Themes Fix from Installer.

Customize - Use Poof from BigBoss to hide icons in 1.13. Also, make sure you have either downloaded the version of Customize that as been modified to work with 1.13 (from Skylar), or changed the permissions in the original Customize, Otherwise it'll be incapable of changing anything.

- John

leeds_lad

Feb 22, 2008
SummerBoard - Download the SummerBoard Themes Fix from Installer.

Customize - Use Poof from BigBoss to hide icons in 1.13. Also, make sure you have either downloaded the version of Customize that as been modified to work with 1.13 (from Skylar), or changed the permissions in the original Customize, Otherwise it'll be incapable of changing anything.

- John
Where is the summerboard fix mate please?