customize themes through installer.app

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

azureshakr

Oct 31, 2007
has anyone used any of the customize themes through the installer? i was wandering if there is anything any good on it...is there anything to change carrier icons or the keypad or something. the description of each theme doesn't really help at all and i don't know how to manually do any of that stuff.

also how bout the summerboard themes? i got plainjaindim cause i saw it through someone here...that ones cool, but does anyone have pics on here to show the different themes through installer so i don't have to install all of them to c which ones r good or not?

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
has anyone used any of the customize themes through the installer? i was wandering if there is anything any good on it...is there anything to change carrier icons or the keypad or something. the description of each theme doesn't really help at all and i don't know how to manually do any of that stuff.

also how bout the summerboard themes? i got plainjaindim cause i saw it through someone here...that ones cool, but does anyone have pics on here to show the different themes through installer so i don't have to install all of them to c which ones r good or not?
These are my four favorite Summerboard Themes:

Phiberglass:

Oren:

Litho:

Smooth:

And if you notice in the status bar there is an Apple logo instead of the AT&T logo courtesy of Customize.

Hope this answers your questions.

azureshakr

Oct 31, 2007
nice jay.... So r the summerboard themes background and icons or just icons, also which file is it in installer to get the Apple logo instead on att, thx

Other peeps feel free 2 chime in ;)

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
Those Summerboard themes are backgrounds and icons.

The installer folder for the carrier logos is: Themes (Customize), Designer Image Set.

There are others but that one is one I'm familiar with.