Customize(Themes) where'd they go?

Doakiphone

Bronze
Feb 26, 2008
I just restored and re-jailbroke and i went through and downloaded pretty much everything I had on my phone before I restored. Well I went to get all the customize image and sound packs and they arent there anymore. There are a few things in that folder but nothing near the amount there was months ago when I jailbroke. Does anyone know how to get cool images and sounds anymore? I got nothing and I'm sad. I don't want to be sad!

Also Manofthedark gave me a source to get ZiPhone Ibrickr fix to have iPhonebrowser read a jailbroke iPhone. but the source no longer works and I cant find Ibrickr. can anyone help me out with this thanks. The source he gave me before was I.unlock.no

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I just restored and re-jailbroke and i went through and downloaded pretty much everything I had on my phone before I restored. Well I went to get all the customize image and sound packs and they arent there anymore. There are a few things in that folder but nothing near the amount there was months ago when I jailbroke. Does anyone know how to get cool images and sounds anymore? I got nothing and I'm sad. I don't want to be sad!

Also Manofthedark gave me a source to get ZiPhone Ibrickr fix to have iPhonebrowser read a jailbroke iPhone. but the source no longer works and I cant find Ibrickr. can anyone help me out with this thanks. The source he gave me before was I.unlock.no
The new customize 2.0 beta has a theme downloader built into it, actually.

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida

All the packages under Themes(customize) have been removed.
I don't know why.
Here's another source for the ZiPhone iBrickr fix ----
http://www.appledailytimes.com/installer
Hope this helps....:cool:

Doakiphone

Bronze
Feb 26, 2008
All the packages under Themes(customize) have been removed.
I don't know why.
Here's another source for the ZiPhone iBrickr fix ----
http://www.appledailytimes.com/installer
Hope this helps....:cool:
Hey man thanks for the source! I now have ziPhone ibrickr fix. I am really upset that the customize image and sound packs are gone. Does anyone know any good sources to get slider images and other fun customizable things. My iPhone is so not customized now and im upset. Please someone help a iPhone brotha out.

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
www.iappcat.com

Here's a place that has tonz of sources for all kinds of things also take a look at www.appleiphoneschool.com
They have tonz of info there too, I have found that the AppleiPhoneschool has helped me out a lot and you can signup to receive email alerts when theres updated . This is the best place i have found that is very informative on everything iPhone.

just found this too:
http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31289

Hope this helps you out. Let me know...

dito

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
so, i think i found "them" (at least some sounds), they are in Customize (2.0 beta) / CoolSystemsSounds, but you can't select any one you want. Basically you are stuck with the predetermined sound. thanks to x4x5x1x i downloaded them and ssh'ed into my audio files yay! but still sucks about themes/customize... located in system/library/audio/uisounds, not .../private/var/root/library/customize/audiofiles