Customize Update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I just took the customize update via installer to see if my set of NFL carrier images had been added. I got an email from them last night saying they would be.

The problem is I can not test this on my iPhone cause I already have them on my iPhone via ssh.

Can someone who has updated there customize app today tell me if they NFL carrier images are there?

Thanks.

Aug 9, 2007
I just took the customize update via installer to see if my set of NFL carrier images had been added. I got an email from them last night saying they would be.

The problem is I can not test this on my iPhone cause I already have them on my iPhone via ssh.

Can someone who has updated there customize app today tell me if they NFL carrier images are there?

Thanks.
I just installed the latest update for Customize and i don't see 'em. :(

Coldcrazy

Sep 28, 2007
Just downloaded it,its under NFL logos and it has its own download under the install tab,not through customize...thanks again 420greg!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca

Thanks.
i have a question, i have some sounds that i made and that i have been using for my phone that i would like to share with the apptapp community [those of us that are left] who can i contact with my sounds so that they can be added to apptapp for download.. thanks