Customized Websites Home Screen Icons

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Has anyone found any other than Google and EIC? I am looking around right now to see how many websites are on top of it.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I just learned about google from reading the forums good topic to start. Hope we find more

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
ahha i just got on here to start this thread so i suppose ill just carry it on from here....obviouslly theres google, eic and i have also found the following....sportstap, fox news mobile and ibeeb, of course you have to be on your iPhone to add these and there all wep apps if your searching for them. i hope im posting about the right thing here...cause i don't really get the whole pixel spread thing...but my post is about webclips added to the homepage that come with icons already like google...i bet a bunch of sites will get them up within the next day or two, lets keep looking (esspecially for a digg one) (i love digg

TimmBxX

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
beejive.com has one for their AIM app, and their program is the best I have seen yet!
so it seems like you have a real AIM on your iPhone

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
okay both those sites that the Apple gave were interesting icons...but no offesne both sites kind of blew..ahha jk..but seriosuly, i cant believe Apple doesn't have one, there just trying to prove the gay point that webclips should be used to bookmark certain parts of a site (like they did in the new video) by zooming and having crappy screenshots

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
ahha i just got on here to start this thread so i suppose ill just carry it on from here....obviouslly theres google, eic and i have also found the following....sportstap, fox news mobile and ibeeb, of course you have to be on your iPhone to add these and there all wep apps if your searching for them. i hope im posting about the right thing here...cause i don't really get the whole pixel spread thing...but my post is about webclips added to the homepage that come with icons already like google...i bet a bunch of sites will get them up within the next day or two, lets keep looking (esspecially for a digg one) (i love digg
ibeeb no workie!

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
okay both those sites that the Apple gave were interesting icons...but no offesne both sites kind of blew..ahha jk..but seriosuly, i cant believe Apple doesn't have one, there just trying to prove the gay point that webclips should be used to bookmark certain parts of a site (like they did in the new video) by zooming and having crappy screenshots
you don't have to be j/k, because they are not sites I would recommend bookmarking to your home page. they did have the custom made icons though. I will just keep them long enough to have an interesting looking (stock) iPhone.