Customized Websites Home Screen Icons

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
ahha k i wasn't joking anyways yeah but with fox sportstap eic ibeeb jivetalk frenzic all having icons and checkers and bejweled already look like icons im pretty satisfied with my new "soupped" (no idea how to spell that) up stock phone

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
ahha k i wasn't joking anyways yeah but with fox sportstap eic ibeeb jivetalk frenzic all having icons and checkers and bejweled already look like icons im pretty satisfied with my new "soupped" (no idea how to spell that) up stock phone
thats what I'm going for right now. A souped up homescreen (homescreens)

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
ahha yeah true its pretty quiet in this thread right now....seems like itso nly you and me here...wish other people would help find some awesome sites with icons

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
I am just really pleased to be able to edit the home screen. I moved the stupid iTunes store and also Stocks to the next home screen, and I also edited the dock. Hopefully more icons like Google sprout up soon.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
found another

irovr.com

Now I am starting to see why Steve Jobs was optimistic about the webapps. With them being tagged on the homescreen with the icons they are starting to be more interesting to me.

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
ahha yeah i agree, i found another one called 4inarow its under Apples most popular webapps fun game and decent icon

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
meh i think were wasting our time searching for sites with icons im sure they will all have them by weeks end once everybody catches on

ballsonface12

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
Seattle
Thanks to Chris and John in another topic about these custom icons .. . found here: http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/eic-logo.18246/ . . . I've figured out how to do it on my website, too!

Please take a look at my forum topics page and then see the custom icon I made when you go to save it to your iPhone home screen. Go here:
http://disneyecho.emuck.com/topics/

By the way, I also got automatic redirection working -- so when you look at the page above on a notebook or deskptop computer, it looks different than what I did on the iPhone/iPod Touch-formatted version of it.
That's a good web clip. Nice work.

Last edited by a moderator: