Customizing "locked" screen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

falsetigerlimbs

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
I've been browsing this forum and modmyiPhone for two hours, trying to figure out what would be the best way to go about modding the locked screen. I have installed Installer.app and Mobile Finder. I read that there is a way to customize images through the finder, but how exactly would I do that?
Or would ibrickr be a better option to do this? If it is, would that interfere with installer? I don't want to install ibrickr unnecessarily if I can do this with the finder.

As I said, I've been searching everywhere for answers, but it seems most of the discussions revolve around customizing icons, not the locked screen, so I'm posting this as a last resort. I specifically want to change the bars on the top and bottom.

Sorry to be a noob.

falsetigerlimbs

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
I know bumps are annoying, but this is important to me. Can I customize images without ibrickr?

I've read 15 pages worth of posts now, and it has been mentioned that it can be done, but whenever anyone has asked for instructions, nobody has responded. Does nobody know how?

=/

jeepshots

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I know bumps are annoying, but this is important to me. Can I customize images without ibrickr?

I've read 15 pages worth of posts now, and it has been mentioned that it can be done, but whenever anyone has asked for instructions, nobody has responded. Does nobody know how?

=/
I found it rather easy to do it with iBrickr. I've got Installer loaded (used iBrickr for that), and install everything else with Installer. However, when playing with graphics, I upload with iBrickr. Very easy to use, IMO. It'll even let you upload several files at once.

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear, but this is what works for me.