Cut The Rope 2: Free App Friday!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Cut The Rope 2 is the follow-up to the insanely popular Cut The Rope. Today we're bring back Free App Friday for another round, with a bit of a twist. The basic premise remains. This is a contest where you can win a copy of Cut The Rope 2 from everythingiCafe. Here's how to enter:

1. In this discussion thread, post favorite current game or app and what you like about it. Posting the name alone is not enough. Please, let's use sentences.;)
  2. You must do it by midnight tonight!

Not a member, here's a great reason to join the world's first and best iPhone community.

We're getting a late start on the contest, which means entries could be minimal. I could use your help in promoting, so please share on your favorite social networks. For my part, if we see three pages of entries (not a tall order), we'll do this again next Friday.

Cut the Rope 2 has arrived! With new characters, fresh gameplay elements, tricky missions, and, of course, Om Nom, candy collecting has never been so fun!

In his unexpected adventure, Om Nom breaks out of his box and travels through lush forests, busy cities, junkyards and underground tunnels, all in pursuit of one goal – CANDY! Along the way, he encounters the Nommies, the cutest candy collecting helpers a little green monster could wish for!

ALL NEW LOCATIONS TO EXPLORE! Experience 120 entirely new levels of candy collecting, rope cutting action.

ALL NEW CHARACTERS TO MEET! Find 5 new characters, the Nommies, to help you on your unexpected journey.

ALL NEW HATS TO BRAG ABOUT! Customize Om Nom, choose your favorite candy and select your finger traces.

ALL NEW ADVENTURES FOR OM NOM! Experience completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements, including the ability to move Om Nom.

I'll announce (2) winners tomorrow here in this thread. Winners will be selected by a random drawing.

Last edited:

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
Carcassonne remains my all time favorite game on iOS and I continue to play it on a weekly, if not daily basis. A great representation of the board game with Internet multiplayer too. Expensive by app standards but worth it.

But I'm also enjoying Heads Up! (fun party game) and Rayman Jungle Run (classic platform game).

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
My favorite game is Solitaire by MobilityWare. It's not the most exciting game, but has given me many hours of enjoyment. It was my first game and has remained on my home screen for nearly 2 years. I like how I can create my own board and card backs. I play it nearly each night in bed to help me wind down. Here's a custom board and card backs I created for this post.
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1389387233.843227.jpg

Mar 20, 2013
My favorite current game is Detective Grimoire for sure, there are not so many detective games on IOS, and this one has almost every elements that need to stand out.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The contest was for 2 winners, but we had an extremely poor turn out. As a result, I'm going to award all three entries a copy of Cut The Rope 2. All you have to do is shoot me your iTunes email address via PM. Give me a day or two to process and you'll receive an email with the app from Apple.

Thanks for taking part!

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
Do you think it was the game or something else that resulted in limited interest?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Do you think it was the game or something else that resulted in limited interest?
Not sure, but I'm ready to rock again this Friday. This time around, we'll do something 'photo' related.