Cute iPhone Game needs Help Beta Testing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cubicmoon

Sep 19, 2007
Hello Everybody,

I am developing a Game for the iPhone and need people with an iPhone or iPod Touch for Beta Testing. (Hm, that is because I don't have one, yet)

The Game is running fine on a Mac in Safari, but I want to make sure it's also working in the iPhone Version of Safari.

I made a description of relevant issues, and it would be great if you could help me testing.

If you are interested, please visit my Webpage and check out the Game:
http://cubicmoon.com/funkyangel/index.html

Thanks for Helping

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
im playing right now, its actually very well done. only problem i see is the loading of the graphics is a little choppy, like inbetween rounds you can see black squares flash of where the graphics are loading. also some sound would be good. and maybe different angels in different sexy poses to keep you playing more than once. i enjoy it tho, will it be a download when you are finished?

youve done all these graphics yourself? what program did you use?

Cubicmoon

Sep 19, 2007
Hi Pharaoh,

Thanks for your help. Very good news, that it is running halfway, as it is.

The graphics should actually be preloaded, so this might be Javascript being slow in updating the graphics. But I will doublecheck if the preload is working.

Sound would really be a good thing. I will see if I can add some when everything else is done.

Yes, I did the graphics and animations in Flash myself. I also have other characters, but other poses would be too much work.

As Download for the iPhone, we will see how access to the platform develops. But I am making a Widget Version for OS X now.

Thanks again and let me know if you have more ideas.

eggdesign

Sep 11, 2007
Hi Pharaoh,

Thanks for your help. Very good news, that it is running halfway, as it is.

The graphics should actually be preloaded, so this might be Javascript being slow in updating the graphics. But I will doublecheck if the preload is working.

Sound would really be a good thing. I will see if I can add some when everything else is done.

Yes, I did the graphics and animations in Flash myself. I also have other characters, but other poses would be too much work.

As Download for the iPhone, we will see how access to the platform develops. But I am making a Widget Version for OS X now.

Thanks again and let me know if you have more ideas.
Works great for me. Agree with the slow load (initially) time - but once it's loaded no lag (on wifi)

Nice graphics.

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
yes i forgot to mention, when it was loading the graphics were loading one piece at a time, and it did take quite a bit of time on wireless (probably about a minute to load all the graphics), so on edge i can imagine much longer. that would be the main concern, great job tho man.

ps. oh, and maybe a guy angel.....just kidding

eufo

Bronze
Aug 22, 2007
Miami
on EDGE network:

Initial load was a little slow, but not bad. Once loaded, the game ran well.

Nice graphics, good gameplay.

Kinda feels like Strip Yahtzee. ;)

Cubicmoon

Sep 19, 2007
New Version

Hello Everybody,

First of all thanks for helping me testing the Game.

I just wanted to let you know that I made a new version of the Game.

Now the filesize of the Game is reduced to a third of the original version,
so loading times should go down accordingly.

If there are any problems or if you want to request changes please let me know.

http://cubicmoon.com/funkyangel/index.html

jagxk

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
Dunwoody, Georgia
I played it several times and enjoyed. The only thing i noticed in addition to the previous comments were:

1. When there was a tie win, it froze up and I had to go back and restart
2. When the dice are being dealt, iI can see the number 6, but in playing about 50 rounds - not one 6 was dealt to either player and;
3. I believe 4 of a kind beat a full house.

Overall fun game and I would play

Rob H

Oct 18, 2007
I played it several times and enjoyed. The only thing i noticed in addition to the previous comments were:

1. When there was a tie win, it froze up and I had to go back and restart
2. When the dice are being dealt, iI can see the number 6, but in playing about 50 rounds - not one 6 was dealt to either player and;
3. I believe 4 of a kind beat a full house.

Overall fun game and I would play
If it is based on yahtzee then a Full House wins.

badnick

Oct 24, 2007
pls make a game

hi there thanks a lot for your effort... i had a request if u could make a game which not a web based...(i think u can make a car game or poker game or any other game)... thank u in advance

regards
badnick