Cycorder

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
For me, sometimes the video play back is flawless and sometimes it's laggy.

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
For me, sometimes the video play back is flawless and sometimes it's laggy.
+1

I also thnk it affects the video if there is a lot of movement while recording.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I just downloaded cycorder but i cant get it to work. I hit the record button and the picture freezes on the screen. Not only that, but since I installed it, none of my sounds are working like when lock/unlock the phone.

Any ideas?

So a reboot of the phone got my sounds back, but I'm slightly afraid of using this app.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
The lag is hit or miss for me. <--- sample imoji

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yeah, I'm having a bit of what I think is a problem with Cycorder. First of all, it seems I can't get rid of videos - I delete them, but the next time I open the app, they're back. Next, whenever I hit the record button, the app crashes and the icon has a badge on it reading "REC" for record. But when I open it back up, nothing's been recorded. Has anybody else experienced this?

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
Yeah, I'm having a bit of what I think is a problem with Cycorder. First of all, it seems I can't get rid of videos - I delete them, but the next time I open the app, they're back. Next, whenever I hit the record button, the app crashes and the icon has a badge on it reading "REC" for record. But when I open it back up, nothing's been recorded. Has anybody else experienced this?
That was my problem. I was having that record badge too and I thought it had to do with backgrounder cause I was trying to force quit the application.

I haven't had the deleting problem, but the badge problem, yes. I rebooted the phone and that seemed to solve the problem (for now).

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
when it has the record badge after closing, it means it's still recording in the background. When opening the app after crashing, you may have to press the record button again to stop recording. When you stop recording, does the record button turn blue again?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
when it has the record badge after closing, it means it's still recording in the background. When opening the app after crashing, you may have to press the record button again to stop recording. When you stop recording, does the record button turn blue again?
No, it doesn't record at all. When I open it again, it's just the blue button, and there's nothing new in the recorded videos section.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Are you on a PC or a Mac?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yep, that will work.

Open Diskaid and connect your iPhone. Go to-> var -> mobile -> media-> videos. Right click on the video (it will just be a number) and save it to your desktop. Open it with Quicktime.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
i prefer ssh but diskaid will work just fine. not sure how fast the transfer is compared to ssh either.