Cydia app purchase autoans

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by Suzie-egg, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Suzie-egg

Suzie-egg New Member

Hi just purchased auto answer big boss tweek on cydia but i have not got stealth mode, no app it just appears in settings, its a bit pointless with out it, also thos 3 beeps at call end on iPhone any apps that will allow me to stop or change that, all help appreciated im such a novice still cant believe i managed a jailbreak x

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Hello. That's awesome you're now jailbroken. I used auto answer tweak before. Why do you need stealth mode? I read that that doesn't answer phone in phone.app and it doesn't even show the call log. I am assuming you want that for privacy?

As for the tweak in general, I don't use it anymore. Missing auto answered calls is not good for me as my mother would freak out and get worried.

The 3 beeps at end of call may not be possible. I just read online on a different forum back in 2011 about it, but no one had anything of good to give about it.

"So, I assume it can't be done cause I have tried following guides using ssh to change the iPhone ui sounds to no avail."

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-4-66/disable-change-end-call-beeps-20689/

#2 MoneyMaker79, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014