Cydia Applications Not Installing?

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by jeepin, Nov 9, 2011.

1. jeepin

jeepin New Member

only 2 that work are ifile and mywi. anyone know what might be happening. i paid for barrel and it will not install. can not reach app guy.

2. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

I've edited the thread title and your post because they were both hard to read due to the lack of spaces between sentences, quite unreadable.

Try re-downloading Barrel. Aaron Ash (the creator) has updated Barrel to support iOS 5.

3. jeepin

jeepin New Member

i have tried many times. it does not show up. i can install it and ununstall it all day. same problem with cameralocker. these are paid tweaks im talking about.

4. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

Post edited again. Please make your posts readable. Writing.like.this.doesn't.help.anyone.at.all.and.just.makes.life.that.little.bit.more.difficult.

I know you're talking about paid applications and/or tweaks.

In Cydia have you signed into your account e.g Google? If you launch Cydia and tap on Manage Account you can login and download all of your paid apps and tweaks.

5. jeepin

jeepin New Member

I tried that. Might uninstall something.
    thanks

6. jeepin

jeepin New Member

I was able to install an app from the app store with no problem. I really have nothing installed but the 2 that do work.I hate to remove them and not be able to get them back.