Cydia apps.

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
Is there any other program besides NES and OpenSSH to install on Cydia worth downloading?

iTrey.Bates

Bronze
Jul 9, 2008
Texas
i don't think so bro...at least not on the 3g yet....i jailbroke mine already but im jus waitin for installer app now ya kno

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
i don't think so bro...at least not on the 3g yet....i jailbroke mine already but im jus waitin for installer app now ya kno
You know that if/when Installer.app comes out its only going to have about the same amount of apps or less. Cydia is most likely going to replace Installer.app.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I've already asked Ty to keep an eye out on a few key programs, but I'll make the call to all 2.0 jailbreakers out there: Can you please keep those of us who are holding out abreast of what's showing up in Cydia?

I wish someone kept an updated list online, but I can't find one. Right now the only way to keep track of what's available is if you've already done the JB, so can ya help a brother or two out?

Thanks...

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i installed "Poof" last night. I'll give it another look-see right now...

...yeah, there's really not much else yet except for developer tools and a few battery image replacements.

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
Cydia has flashlight now which claims to be more brighter than the one on AppStore.

Deltido

Bronze
Jun 27, 2008
Lol we're talking about a hacked super-phone and one of the "cool" working apps is a flashlight:p well I guess it's better than nothing:)