Cydia can't add Source

pleehkg

Jan 5, 2012
When I go to add a source in Cydia, after tapping "Add" the phone exits the app and goes back to my home screen.

I've tried restoring to iOS 5.0.1 and running JB again but I got the same result.

Anyone know what's wrong and how to fix?

Thanks!

pleehkg

Jan 5, 2012
Already JB 5.0.1 but Cydia not working properly. Can't go into the "About" section and can't add Sources in the Manage section.

When I go to Add a Source in Cydia, after tapping "Add" the phone exits the app and goes back to my home screen. Same happens when I tried to go to the "About" section in Cydia.

I've tried restoring to iOS 5.0.1 and running JB again but I got the same result.

Thanks!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Threads merged. Please post only one thread per subject.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Already JB 5.0.1 but Cydia not working properly. Can't go into the "About" section and can't add Sources in the Manage section.

When I go to Add a Source in Cydia, after tapping "Add" the phone exits the app and goes back to my home screen. Same happens when I tried to go to the "About" section in Cydia.

Thanks!
When you restored, did you set up as new or did you restore from backup?

pleehkg

Jan 5, 2012
When you restored, did you set up as new or did you restore from backup?
I tried doing restoring again and doing a new set up..that worked but I lose all my settings, files, etc.