Cydia Changes Tab - No Auto Refresh

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by iphonewarrior, Mar 24, 2013.

1. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

I'm unsure if this is a new feature or not, but i've noticed that Cydia's Changes tab no longer refreshes automatically when I launch Cydia. I have to manually tap refresh to update the repo's on my device.

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

It's refreshing fine for me. I wonder what could be causing it to not refresh for some people.

3. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

Hmm, refreshing for me.

4. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

Ah, then there's something wrong then. I may have to uninstall a few tweaks until I find out what's going on.

I use quite a few beta repo's, so I wonder if there is a limit on how many repo's you're allowed to have to auto-update on launch.

5. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I'm being very conservative with my jailbreak at this point. I'm not adding any extra repos and not installing any unnecessary new tweaks. Anyone else doing this just to stay on the safe side since there's no going back if we have to restore?

6. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

[raises hand]

7. medenblik

medenblik Contributor
    Silver

I am having same issue......there was a change to add a bunch of repos.....I was stupid and did now in Cydia is having issues.

8. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I just had a big issue. I updated PKGBackup and Doodle Message, and then 3/4 of my app store icons were gone. I had to remove them all from iTunes, and then reinstall them all, thankfully as easy as through iTunes.

9. medenblik

medenblik Contributor
    Silver

i finally got my issue resolved by removing the sources....took awhile because most times my sources were empty...did a couple hard resets and finally showed up and i removed them and working great once again