Cydia Changes Tab - No Auto Refresh

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm unsure if this is a new feature or not, but i've noticed that Cydia's Changes tab no longer refreshes automatically when I launch Cydia. I have to manually tap refresh to update the repo's on my device.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Ah, then there's something wrong then. I may have to uninstall a few tweaks until I find out what's going on.

I use quite a few beta repo's, so I wonder if there is a limit on how many repo's you're allowed to have to auto-update on launch.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm being very conservative with my jailbreak at this point. I'm not adding any extra repos and not installing any unnecessary new tweaks. Anyone else doing this just to stay on the safe side since there's no going back if we have to restore?

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
I am having same issue......there was a change to add a bunch of repos.....I was stupid and did now in Cydia is having issues.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I just had a big issue. I updated PKGBackup and Doodle Message, and then 3/4 of my app store icons were gone. I had to remove them all from iTunes, and then reinstall them all, thankfully as easy as through iTunes.

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
i finally got my issue resolved by removing the sources....took awhile because most times my sources were empty...did a couple hard resets and finally showed up and i removed them and working great once again